Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 1995 19:45:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: machine reboot & kernel maxusers option

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > 	I know what you mean here but like is there a easy way to figure out
> > which devices I don't have?
>
> Open your machine, look inside.  If you don't see a card in there,
> you don't have it! :-)

	That's obvious since I built the machine so I know what's inside but
deciding on what to put in the kernel config file is the question =)

> Other than that, I think you really need to READ THE HANDBOOK.  You're
> asking a lot of questions here (and wasting a lot of people's time, I
> might add!) asking questions that ARE answered in the docs!

	Sorry about that Jordan but like I think originally this was a
problem with the machine crashing and Steffan has already solved that
problem.  Thanks Steffan!

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan Fan Club Mailiing Lists Admin