Date:      27 Jun 2002 22:17:35 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Samba 2.2.5_3 wants CURRENT?

--=-o2doGVlNmZ6/9L+HwdFb

Hi,
  I ran into this a couple of versions ago.

if you elected to include support for LDAP (and ACL's, I believe), and
you're not running 5.x CURRENT, then the upgrade (with portupgrade, for
me) will fail.

If this is your situation then redoing (to be safe) the cvsup of your
ports tree and upgrading without those options mentioned above should
succeed.

HTH.

Stacey

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 22:10, Bzdik BSD wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> says it's marked as broken.
>=20
> Best regards
>=20
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-o2doGVlNmZ6/9L+HwdFb

--=-o2doGVlNmZ6/9L+HwdFb--