Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:03:24 -0700
From:      Hsin-an Chen <chen.hsinan2007@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xen 4.1.2 on FreeBSD 9.0

Hi,

I am new here, as I am trying to install Xen 4.1.2 on FreeBSD 9.0, as
host OS and dom0. After searching so many articles online, I didn't
find anything about how to install Xen on FreeBSD step by step.
>From the web site http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/Xen, I couldn't find
any docs/guide at all. As I know, some VPS service like RootBSD, they
are running FreeBSD as their host OS and dom0. Is it possible?
If it's possible and working, can anyone share how to install it step by step?

Thanks,

Hsinan