Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:59:36 +0100
From:      Ferdinand Goldmann <ferdinand.goldmann@jku.at>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell PERC6?

Hi!

I am in the process of buying new Dell hardware, mainly the 2950 III.
According to various postings I found, the PERC6/i Controller _should_ work
with FreeBSD 6.3. Does anyone successfully use a 2950 III with PERC6/i
controller and can confirm this?

Sorry if the question sounds stupid, but as I cannot find any references to
the PERC6 in either documentation or source code I am a bit confused, and I
wanted to make sure it works before shelling out my employers money. :-)

Many thanks for any enlightenment on this subject,
kind regards,
Ferdinand