Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:24:55 +0100
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CONFLICTS for build, not for install

First of all, I'd like to thank everybody for their suggestions.
I am impressed by the quality and responsiveness of you guys!

I am responding directly to Carlos since he is the maintainer of enblend

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 Carlos Eduardo <cartola@openit.com.br> wrote:

> Well, I was about to use the CONFLICT tag Marco... but had already
> seen it didnt work out...
>
> I guess the "if exists" is a good way out, as it can explain that its
> possible to remove vigra, install enblend and then install vigra again
> (well, a little ugly, but...).

We were thinking the same ugly way then ;-)

> I must say I'm with little time to
> spend on it, will you be able to test those suggestions?

I'll give it a try today, my last holiday day.

To all interested in photo panoramas and stitching/mosaic: you
should really try out all the ports rotating around graphics/hugin!

In particular the new version of enblend I am working on doesn't
crash if the images are big. This allows to seamlessy blend together
VERY BIG images :-)

marco