Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 07:39:52 +0000 ()
From:      "Lenzi, Sergio" <lenzi@cwbone.bsi.com.br>
To:        sterling <sterling@lgcy.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ver 2.2 of FreeBSD

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, sterling wrote:

> Im trying to download ver 2.2 of your operating system from cdrom.com. The
> only problem is I dont know what files to download there are so many and
> none look familiar.  Can you help me thanks.........sterling :)

Hello sterling.

If you whant to install the FreeBSD,
go to the floppies directory and get the boot image from there.
There are some readme instructions on the root directory of the CD.

Once you got the boot image, you can boot from the diskette and see the
online doc on it.

 Sergio Lenzi.

Unix consult.