Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:19:46 GMT
From:      "Arumugam Ramalingam" <rarum@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Floppy Installation

Brett Neely
     I copied all the files in  bin directory. When I try to install the
floppy version I am getting invalid media as a message and the next menu
displays successfully installed ad getting next some menus to install
mouse, PPP, NFS etc. I am getting option to insert the next floppy. I
don't know the problem.
     I am also trying to install through the  net. I am facing some
problem. It never ask any thing about the number to dialed, login and
password of my service provider. can you send me some info about t. I
tried for several times. I am facing the same problem.
     While selecting the media it does't ask for PPP media. I have tried
with FTP, FTP passive option and PPP1, PPP0 as sub options.
     If you can help me in installing in any one I will be very helpful
for me.
thanks
Arumugam