Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:05:49 +1200
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@patho.gen.nz>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        dcs@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FICL breakage...

On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 12:02:09PM +0200, Mark Murray wrote:
> There is breakage in the new FICL. This fixes it...
>
> [awk diff]

I remember a long time ago someone asked me to make some modifications
to softcore.awk to compress the textual ficl keywords by eliminating
double-spaces and newlines, and that kind of thing.

I don't believe I ever got around to doing it at the time, but I'd
be more than happy to implement the changes now if (a) someone could
remind me what the compression logic should be, and (b) someone could
confirm that these changes haven't already been made :)

If I sound vague, it's because I am without a FreeBSD box right now,
and do not have an easy way to check the source tree.

Joe