Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:02:26 GMT
From:      J B <jb.1234abcd@gmail.com>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/168717: editors/libreoffice: does not compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/168717; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: J B <jb.1234abcd@gmail.com>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:33:01 +0200

 I continued the previous "vlc error" step with 'make' in higher level dir:
 [root@localhost /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice]# make
 cppcanvas deliver
 Module 'cppcanvas' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 0 files unchanged

         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

   internal build errors:

 ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/lib
 reoffice-core-3.5.2.2/framework/prj

  it seems that the error is inside 'framework', please re-run build
  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

 /usr/local/bin/bash
 cd /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2
 source ./Env.Host.sh
 cd framework
 gmake clean # optional
 gmake -r

 when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level
 gmake[1]: *** [build] Error 1
 gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-cor
 e-3.5.2.2'
 gmake: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Error 2
 *** Error code 1

 Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
 *** Error code 1

 Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
 [root@localhost /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice]#

 So, it continued compilations, and this time it died inside 'framework'.
 I followed up according to instructions and it seems I got a clean compile
 (as previously inside 'vcl'):
 [ build ALL ] top level modules: bootstrap src.downloaded framework
 [ build ALL ] loaded modules: framework

 [ build CHK ] framework
 R=/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work && S=$R/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2
 && O=$S/solver/unxfbsdi.pro && W=$S/workdir/unxfbsdi.pro &&  mkdir -p
 $W/Module/check/ && touch $W/Module/check/framework
 [ build CHK ] loaded modules: framework

 [root@localhost
 /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/framework]#

 So I continu with 'make' in top-level dir.
 jb