Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2000 15:54:51 -0500
From:      "Mark A. Hummel" <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
To:        Megasoft =?iso-8859-1?Q?Inform=E1tica?= (Natanael) <natanael@megainfo.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with instalation.

Natanael,

I believe you have to configure your kernel.  I think skipping this step is the
problem.  By configuring the kernel, you're telling BSD what equipment your
computer has and what it doesn't have.  BSD may be trying to install something
your system doesn't have.  Read the manual chapter on installing BSD.  Good
luck.

Mark