Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:20:44 +0200
From:      egoitz@ramattack.net
To:        <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Xenmotion on Xenserver

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:51:43 +0200, Petri Helenius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there currently a tool/driver combo that could be loaded to make
> Xenmotion to work with FreeBSD?
>
> Pete

systems architect in order to view if is planned to add support to
FreeBSD for XenCloud. They said me that there weren't plans but that is
totally possible to make Xenservertools to work with FreeBSD by doing
some little modifications. I'm planning to go with this portability in
following days... in fact... they told me that would be nice to exist a
contributed port for being able to use FreeBSD and XenServerTools that
basically is probably what you need. I'll tell here how this project
carries out :) ... And if I'm allowed to... I will contribute the port.
:) :)

Bye!!