Date:      Wed, 08 May 1996 17:33:44 -0700
From:      Doug Wellington <doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
Subject:   Re: 4.4 book

Thanks for the pointer!  I've been waiting for this book.  As soon as
I saw the message, I headed down to the bookstore on campus and asked
about ordering it.  They said that they had just received four copies!
Needless to say, I have one sitting right here now.  :)

Anyway, if there is anyone on the list that cares, there are still
three copies of it at The University of Arizona's CATS bookstore here
in Tucson.  $43.75...

-Doug

Doug Wellington
doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
System and Network Administrator
US Geological Survey
Tucson, AZ Project Office
(602) 670-6821 x26

According to proposed Federal guidelines, this message is a "non-record".
Hmm, I wonder if _everything_ I say is a "non-record"...

The hardest thing in the world is to truly think for oneself.  It is
amazing how many people have let angst replace their self confidence.