Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        riso@wgss.net (Richard Furda)
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Gallery

%If You could please, and add this page to the non profit gallery.

Richard,

I added your entry to the Gallery this morning; it should appear around 0000
GMT (about 5pm or so your time, I believe) at:
<http://www.freebsd.org/npgallery.html>;

Please check it at your convenience to ensure that everything's spelled right,
and that everything is to your satisfaction.

Sorry for the confusion and delay on our part.

Cheers,
nsj

PS - Kudos on a great site!

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program