Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 17:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, core@FreeBSD.ORG, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: broken loader?

And don't forget ia64 and the soon to be arriving ppc!!! as well as arm!

Wheeeeeeeee!

I don't much like what Daniel did with this, but, hey, I suspect he feels bad.
This is a *lot* better than somebody I know who has the same name as an early
english monarch who also regular porks (err, 'breaks') the alpha port.