Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:04:22 +0200
From:      "Noor Dawod" <noor@comrax.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.0-STABLE sources.

Hello all,

I've cvsup'ed and successfully installed the newest 4.0-STABLE by using the
following cvsupfile:

*default  host=cvsup4.FreeBSD.org
*default  base=/usr
*default  prefix=/usr
*default  release=cvs
*default  tag=RELENG_4
*default  delete use-rel-suffix
*default  tag=.

src-all
src-crypto
src-secure
src-sys-crypto
doc-all
ports-all
cvs-crypto

But, once I rebooted and the server came alive again, it was strange to see
the output of uname -a:

FreeBSD dns.server.com 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #6: Fri Apr 21
11:52:03 GMT 2000     root@dns.server.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/WWW  i386

The cvsup config file uses RELENG_4 which is the 4.0-STABLE branch, is it
wrong?
What is wrong above, and how can I follow the 4.0-STABLE branch, instead of
the 5.0-CURRENT one?

Thanks,
Noor

P.S.: Please CC me on the answer.