Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:44:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Charles F. Dillon" <charlesdillon@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: burning a FreeBSD CD

Given that Adaptec makes both products, I would imagine they are the
same.  you are looking for a format or burning choice of Disk Image if
you can otherwise you may need to mount it via an utlility an use is as
though it is a directory OR you may be able to set the format to
ISO-9660
and drag or open the iamge file and burn it. It really depends on the
software. I can't see how a CD bruning suite would not allow the use of
Disk Images.

cfd

=====