Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 1995 19:49:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: machine reboot & kernel maxusers option

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Amancio Hasty Jr. wrote:

> Hmmm....
>
> Should device drivers during boot time  print messages of devices not found ?

	That's what I thought since if the dmesg output says it's not
found then obviously it isn't there or broken =)

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan Fan Club Mailiing Lists Admin