Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:27:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: install hangs on -current

That just gives me a bunch of "c++: unrecognized option `-rtti'"
errors/warnings. Heh :)

I got everything "working" by comparing the latest package to my partial
install and copying everything over. What I CANT get rid of is that fugly
fugly font for the menus/dialog even after setting up Tahoma to replace
Andale Sans UI. :P

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \