Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 1997 16:42:51 +0000
From:      James Raynard <fports@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Master site question

Greetings.  I've almost completed a port of SFIO (an improved stdio),
but have come across a problem with MASTER_SITE.  The tarball is
available from http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/sfio/, but cannot
be fetched automatically, as the user is required to give their name
and email address before they can download it.

Are there any other ports in a similar situation?  The "obvious"
solution is to override do-fetch and print out a message asking the
user to fetch the source by hand, but I just wondered if there was
a better solution.

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland.
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk