Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:37:01 +0200 (SAST)
From:      lists <lists@security.za.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   wi0 problems?

Hi, hoping someone can help me out here.

With the changes to FreeBSD 5-CURRENT to support pci->pcmcia bridges, does
anyone know if there is still a problem with the wi0 (wavelan) pcmcia
cards on one of those bridges?

The machine picks up the card fine, assigns it an IRQ the whole trip,
wicontrol can also see the interface fine, even picks up my radio signal
on it, but the moment I try and push packets through it, I get wi0
watchdog timeouts, anyone got a fix for this?

Many thanks

Andrew Alston