Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 1995 22:46:54 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ideas from netbsd

>>> Nate Williams said:
 > [ NetBSD VM86() patches ]

Well the VM86 stuff when I first took a look at it did not look that difficult.
Actually, I am very surprised that it has not been ported to FreeBSD.

Also, I am very sure that if the people arguing about this get together we
can have VM86 emulation in a couple of days.

Oops , Sorry guys I can't stay too much here got some sound driver hacking
to do for my brand spanky new sound card which supports full duplex audio 8)

	Have fun guys,
	Amancio