Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 00:11:35 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Corel Office beta

Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:

> Howdy,
> Has anyone tried the Corel office beta lately?
If you haven't looked at this, than don't: since it's only the client
software, it works VERY slow.

> I don't know if the message finally arrived or not, but I'm looking for
> that old JDK that was on freefall. Has anyone seen it around ?

For the time being it would be good to replace our JDK with JRE. Since
our JDK doesn't provide compilers, debuggers or tools, we could use JRE
that is freely redistributable and doesn't include the added bloat:
http://java.sun.com:80/products/jdk/1.1/jre/index.html