Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:02:18 +0300
From:      pam@polynet.lviv.ua
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem building world

Hi everybody!

Sorry, if this is yet another FAQ, but here it goes:

Yesterday I've cvsuped -current over my -stable sources. Now I'm trying to
make world. After some tweaking (setting MACHINE_ARCH=i386 and BINFORMAT) it has
started building. Now I'm getting following error:

cd /usr/src/lib/libtermcap;  /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/bin/make -DNOINFO -DNOMAN
        -DNOPROFILE depend;  /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/bin/make -DNOINFO -DNOMAN
        -DNOPROFILE all;  /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/bin/make -DNOINFO -DNOMAN
     -DNOPROFILE -B install  obj
--- libtermcap.so.2 ---
building shared termcap library (version 2)
ld: : No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Can somebody help me resolve this problem?

Maybe, I've ommited something or need to download -current sources into clean
directory (not upgrade -stable)?

Thanks in advance.

--
Adrian Pavlykevych 			email: 		<pam@polynet.lviv.ua>
System Administrator			phone/fax:	+380 (322) 742041