Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 19:40:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        robsch@robkaos.ruhr.de (Robert Schien)
Subject:   Re: multisession CDs

As Robert Schien wrote:

> When will FreeBSD be able to read all sessions of
> multisession (and multivolume) CD-ROMs?

As soon as you've been implementing it. ;)

I still failed to find any documentation for this, it's not part of
the SCSI 2 specs.  Anyway, i didn't try too hard.  The problem of how
to name these devices so the naming remains orthogonal with the rest
of the disks hasn't been solved either.

--
cheers, J"org