Date:      Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:48:53 +0200
From:      Diego Damo <loveproof@supereva.it>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems Every Day (buffer overflow)

Hi There ISDN-FreeBSD ML,

I got 2 new problems with my isdn :

1) When i use my freebie for a while,(using X11) the console gives me

i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: RPF, input buffer overflow

This message repeats like the "yes" command and i can't even use the
console. I have to turn off the computer and leave it emptying the TA
buffer.

1a) Is there a way to avoid getting this message ?
1b) Is there a way to empty manually this buffer ?

2) the chat program does not work when i use the /etc/ppp/ppp.conf. It
gives me the message :

No available tunnel found (Device busy)

The isdnd daemon "seems" working but since i cant dial out with the TA i
can't make sure of this.

Related question : In the isdnd.rc, what should i write in these lines ?

2a)  local-phone-incoming
2b)  remote-phone-incoming
3c)  local-phone-dialout
4c)  remote-phone-dialout

5c)  In the ppp.conf,what is the option "ifaddr" ? can i comment out the
line if i don't use it ?

Thanks for helping.

Diego

Diego Damo 	Guida Linux @ superEva.it