Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 2010 16:30:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: projects/mips collapsing

Greetings,

we're in the process of collapsing projects/mips into head in the svn
repo.  I'll send an all-clear when this is done.  Expect some choppy
waves as the merge history of projects/mips isn't what you'd want and
so we're running a skewed version of head on that branch at the
moment.

Once the merge is done, projects/mips will be retired.  It may be
replaced by a new "work in progress" branch.  Details about that will
be announced when the branch is created.

When I send an all-clear, I'll send out an update on the newly
supported cores, SoC, etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions...

Warner