Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:30:19 GMT
From:      chukharev@mail.ru
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/164603: graphics/inkscape does not build - a headerfile does not exist

The following reply was made to PR ports/164603; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: chukharev@mail.ru
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, "Kevin Oberman" <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ports/164603: graphics/inkscape does not build - a headerfile
 does not exist
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:12:57 +0200

 On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:08:10 +0200, Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com> wrote:

 > It would appear that you failed to follow the instructions in
 > /usr/ports/UPDATING:

 Indeed, I failed, thanks for noting it fast. I was checking if the instructions help
 when your message came in. Well, it does help.

 Please close the PR.

 (Now I wonder how I missed the entry in UPDATING - I did look for it. But that's my own problem.)

 Thank you and please excuse me for noise,
 Vladimir

 --
 Vladimir Chukharev
 Tampere University of Technology