Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:48:14 -0500
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd supported - VM Ware

At 11:14 AM 04/03/99 -0500, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
<snip>
>I sent them a polite request to them, noting that I will probably
>buy a copy to run on linux, but I would feel a lot more comfortable
>if there were a freebsd version available.  They said they are
>considering additional host platforms, and that they would save
>my request
>
>Perhaps it would be good (well, for me...) if a few other *BSD'ers
>might look at the product, too.  If it is something that you really
>would buy, then send them along a similar request.  See also
>http://www.vmware.com

I had already signed up as a beta tester as we run all 7 OSs on the PCs at
school. Of course, all 3 of my own PCs only run FreeBSD, so I'll have to
beta test on a school machine ;^)

Anyways, consider an e-mail sent to VmWare indicating my interest of buying
a product with FreeBSD as the hosting OS.

Dru

I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though
infinitesimally small, is never zero.