Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 1995 07:49:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        ache@astral.msk.su (=?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= aka)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, asami@cs.berkeley.edu, ports@freebsd.org, rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, roberto@blaise.ibp.fr, tom@uniserve.com
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/etc inetd.conf

As =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= aka wrote:

> >> start uuxqt when don't want to wait until all files becomes received.
>
> >``run-uuxqt 2'' (or 3) is a better solution (IMHO).
>
> It isn't solution, I want to parse incoming stuff in the middle
> of connection, not after it.

Did you read the doc?  That's exactly what this option does!  (You can
even set it to 1, this will call an uuxqt for each incoming job, as
long as no other uuxqt is running [max-uuxqts 1 assumed].)

> Rod, can you move it from gnu/libexec to gnu/sbin, please?
> I'll fix all makefiles after repository move.

I'm against it, and i cannot remember anybody else who has been voting
*for* such a move.

Reason why i'm against it: principle of least surprise.  It's a rather
gratuitous move, now that we've been shipping every FreeBSD so far
with the UUCP stuff under /usr/libexec/uucp.  I would perhaps vote
otherwise if this were the initial import.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/