Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 1995 15:24:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Gorichanaz <wraith@hollywood.cinenet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuring sendmail

Okie - I think this is relatively simple to do, but I've been pounding
my head against the wall for two days trying to figure this out.

I have a freebsd box acting as a firewall between my company's internal
network of SGIs and the outside world.  What I want to do is have all
outgoing mail from the SGI network go through the firewall to the outside
world.  In a plain vanilla setup, this works just fine.

Part 2: Here's where it gets tricky.  I need to change the From: lines
and Return Path: lines from

		user@internal-machine-name.domain-name.com
		user@domain-name.com

This is easy, isn't it?

Can some nice guy out there gimme a hand?

Its a stock 2.1.0 snap system

Thanks!

-=bob=-