Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 12:08:26 +0200 (CEST)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   klock problem

The klock program from kde distribution,
is the program which should lock the screen.
When I Execute it, it ain't lock at all, and the screen is unlocked
just if I press the enter key.
If then I enable the password in the screen-saver option of kde
control panel the klock starts to work properly...only that
no password is fine for him, and it never allows me to unlock the screen
with my user or root password.
There is a way to fix it??
thanks

Rick