Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 1997 18:21:26 +1100
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, dyson@FreeBSD.org, mark@grondar.za, peter@FreeBSD.org, peter@spinner.dialix.com, wpaul@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VM bogon? Was: Re: NIS breakage

>> See LINT.  I think it's "flags npx0 4" in userconfig.  npx0 is invisibile
>> in visual userconfig :-(.
>
>Do you want it not to be?  It's, like, a really trivial chore to change
>even.

Fixing support for "?" fields is more important (you can't edit fields
that are "?" when visual userconfig is started, and you can't change
fields to "?" because the range checking and/or field width doesn't
allow 0xffffffff and the input checking doesn't allow -1).  Try changing
the port of lpt0 to 0x378 and back to -1.

Bruce