Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:37:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Signal 11 on 3.3 installation

Jordan K. Hubbard once wrote:

> Oh  geeze, you're  absolutely right!  Ich habe  sysinstall ganz  kaput
> gemacht. :)
>
> Fixed in -current  and merging to -stable. I'll also  re-roll a set of
> installation floppies and  put them in the updates section  of the ftp
> site (with  suitable docs) and  also add this  to the ERRATA  for 3.3.
> This one only happens if you don't  have any interfaces which is why I
> didn't trigger it in my testing.

Now, I must say,  that if not for the very  persistent bug-report in the
field, which was  next-to-ridiculed at the beginning, we  would not have
found this  out for a much  longer while. This way,  hopefully, even the
"official" CD-ROMS will have the correct code.

Should an extra set of FreeBSD stickers be sent to that gentleman?

	-mi