Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:24:10 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
Subject:   Re: Executable packages (long, sorry)

Hmm...

While I will not be contributing to this project, I wanted to remember
everyone that the source code for UnixWare's packaging utility is available
in Skunkware.

FWIW, he Unixware stuff is very similar to Jordan's packaging utilities, in
fact it has the same limitations. One thing I did like about the Unixware
way of doing things was that when you install a package the Motif tool
would launch and individual xterm with a report of the installation.

cheers,

    Pedro.