Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:04:22 +0100
From:      Souji Thenria <mail@souji-thenria.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using Yubikey with Firefox

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use my Yubikey with Firefox 111.0 (64-bit) on FreeBSD
13.1-RELEASE-p7.

When I try to, e.g. log into my GitHub Account, I get the info window
from Firefox that it is now expecting the security key. However, nothing
happens when I try to use it, just like Firefox is unaware of the Yubikey.

I already set the "security.webauth*" options in Firefox to true,
installed "u2f-devd", and set it up for my user.

Additionally, I tried using it with Chromium (Version: 111.0.5563.64),
but this just worked.

Am I missing some additional configuration to get this working with Firefox?

Thanks, Souji.

--
Souji Thenria