Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:04:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Looc Mahi <mahe@twam.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About Olvwm

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Looc Mahi wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I resend my message, since I didn't receive an answer (or did I
>delete it by mistake ?).

FreeBSD users will often answer questions regarding just about anything in
the free software universe. This is not always the case. Perhaps there are
very few OLVWM users who use FreeBSD. I don't know.

The more that your question resembles a question regarding FreeBSd, the
faster you will get a good reply.

Your best source for OLVWM information will be the OLVWM user community.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/