Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:09:27 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Dany <dany_list@natzo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD AGP or Nvidia AGP?

--kA1LkgxZ0NN7Mz3A

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 11:21:33AM -0500, Dany wrote:
> What about DVD playing ? Does that take advantage of the Nvidia driver=20
> or will that work with nv ?

No clue. You'll have to test it. Make sure that you have reverted all of
the nvidia-driver port's files before you jump to conclusions though --
the kernel module is not all that is installed (though I believe pkg_delete
should do the right thing). If you're in doubt, forcefully reinstall XFree8=
6.

--Stijn

--=20
"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed
 with laughter. Some day I intend reading it."
		-- Groucho Marx

--kA1LkgxZ0NN7Mz3A

--kA1LkgxZ0NN7Mz3A--