Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 1995 14:37:49
From:      shane@et.pronex.com (Shane Anderson)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   UUCP / sendmail

I am trying to finalize my UUCP configuration, and have hit the
wall on sendmail.  I am trying to run a UUCP site that is connected
to the Internet via an account with a service provider.  That's the
easy part and is fully configured... mail to anywhere other than
my domain is succesfully transferred.  However, I wish my domain
to feed client sites, and just cannot seem to get it done.  It is
not a matter of connectivity so much, since my client uucp sites
can dial in and drop off mail, (and can pick up mail if it exists.)

With certain configurations, using "mail uuclient!shane" works, but
I'd really like to use shane@uuclient.mydomain.com

As far as I can tell, it all comes down to rulesets and sendmail.
Can anyone who is currently running a site as described above attach
their .mc file for perusal?

shane

-----
Shane G. Anderson