Date:      Mon, 03 Jun 1996 07:10:25 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Cc:        louie@TransSys.COM, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MBONE volunteers?

>From The Desk Of Jim Lowe :
> > From: "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
> >
> > Just thought of something , how about a local radio broadcast of lets
> > say something like FreeBSD Lounge Morning or Late Night Radio.
> >
> > I don't think that people are using FreeBSD Lounge that much to preclude
> > broadcasting a radio station for a few hours and it should be something
> > fun . The mbone is full of technical broadcasts after a while it
> > gets boring...
> >
> > We need a constant audio and video source to verify our mbone tools and
> > to demonstrate our capabilities. The key is content so if you
> > know of a wild disk-jockey of video-jockey invite him/her to
> > FreeBSD Lounge 8)
> >

> I think it might be better to coordinate something on the Radio Free
> Vat channel.  It would sure be nice to have a constant audio source
> for testing and demos, but I don't know if the Lounge is the right
> place for it -- I beleive this is what RFV was set up for.
>
> 	-Jim

Yes, I understand  what you are saying;however, what I am trying to do
is to motivate the group to do something fun;whether that is thru Radio
Free Vat or  FreeBSD Lounge . Personally, I don't see any difference
(right now) given that there is very little broadcasting going on both
Radio Free(BSD)? Vat or FreeBSD Lounge 8)

In the meantime, while we try to convince the RFV folks to start
broadcasting , we can be having fun...

Now if no one in the group does not feel like providing an audio
source even for a little while thats a different story...

BTW: I had a lot of fun watching the Parking Lot this weekend. You
Guys got a fish tank ?? 8)

	Regards,
	Amancio