Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:58:17 +0200
From:      Ulrich =?utf-8?B?U3DDtnJsZWlu?= <uqs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: (semi-)official git mirror of ports svn repo?

On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 00:05:49 +0300, Andriy Gapon wrote:

> Do we have a (semi-)official git mirror of the new ports _svn_ repo?
> Something either FreeBSD hosted/managed or maintained by prominent ports
> developers on github/gitorious/elsewhere?
>
> I looked at gitorious, github and freebsd.your.org and only this github
> repository seems to be active:
> https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/commits/master
> But note sure if it based off svn.

Yes, it's to become the official one, once I get my act together. It's
still missing the git-notes, but that will be fixed later and doesn't
impact anything, really.

So please use
git://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports.git

or the source as a fallback

git://git.freebsd.org/freebsd-ports.git

Cheers,
Uli