Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:04:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: threads...

Hi Y'all,

As many of you knw, we are working on a large/complex project using
FreeBSD.
Critical part of this effort is porting a complex, high-speed
database server from Slowlaris and Linux.  It is a multi-threaded
application.

Following are comments by Steve, our lead developer of the server.
He is highly qualified but FreeBSD is new to him.  The server works
flawlessly on Solaris, using posix Threads and works properly on
Linux (againm using Posix threads).

Any help will be appreciated.  We will even pay for consulting work
if necessary.

Simon