Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 14:17:30 +0900
From:      "D. H. Kim" <exxon@soback.kornet21.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question for Digiboard Sync/570i high-speed serial card

Dear sir,

We are installed FreeBSD 2.2.7 Release on my DELL pc successfully.
But I cannot configured Digi Sync/570i serial board yet.
I have seen it is supported FreeBSD OS from your web site.
If you have any solution for Sync/570i board, Please let me know about
kernel configuration for it. It must support two serial ports.

Thanks,