Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 2010 01:40:03 GMT
From:      David Gurvich <davidgurvich@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/149969: [wlan] [ral] ralink rt2661 fails to maintain connection

The following reply was made to PR kern/149969; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Gurvich <davidgurvich@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, davidgurvich@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:30:09 -0400

 --001636284f88b99398048f006758

 Perhaps I am disabling powersave incorrectly?  In rc.conf the
 ifconfig_wlan0="WPA DHCP -powersave".  I've also tried on the command line
 "ifconfig wlan0 -powersave".  If I do the same thing with ral0 I get an
 error that the argument is not valid.

 --001636284f88b99398048f006758

 Perhaps I am disabling powersave incorrectly?=A0 In rc.conf the ifconfig_wl=
 an0=3D&quot;WPA DHCP -powersave&quot;.=A0 I&#39;ve also tried on the comman=
 d line &quot;ifconfig wlan0 -powersave&quot;.=A0 If I do the same thing wit=
 h ral0 I get an error that the argument is not valid.<br>

 --001636284f88b99398048f006758--