Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:45:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Is there a Nortel VPN client port coming soon?

Hey *, I'm interested in using the multi-os Nortel
Contivity VPN client on my 4.7 release box but *BSDs
aren't officially supported.  See the faq for details:
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/01/contivity/vpnclient/faq.html

Since Linux 2.2 and 2.4 are both supported I was
wondering if anyone had any plans to port this baby to
the OS of champions any time soon.  Since there are
licensing restrictions the port would probably have to
depend on us having the tarball in
/usr/ports/distfiles which is fine with me.

I hate to be a port-beggar but I'm honestly not up to
porting something via Linux compatibility (try back in
a year ;-).  I'd appreciate any replies including my
email as I'm not subscribed to this particular FreeBSD
list.

TIA for any answers.

=====