Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 05:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        simon mendoza <simon_v_mendoza@yahoo.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, Rick Hamell <hcg@teleport.com>, ML Duke <mlduke@concentric.net>
Subject:   Re: How important is "the OS?"

Now, that wouldn't be ME you're laughing at, would it Sue? If it is, as long as
you're rolling on the floor laughing, why don't you stay down on the floor
where you belong.

BTW, you included me in your recipient list, after I specifically asked you not
to.  Please don't do it again.  If you do, I'll complain to your ISP about it.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 27-Jun-98
Time: 05:32:25

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.