Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 16:02:16 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        faulkner@mpd.tandem.com, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux's lseek vs freebsd's lseek

Yes, the music server works . I just spend about an hour playing doom
with sound effects and music . However, the music server does not
work with the gus . I have an experimental sound driver for
an AudioTrix Pro. The driver is a bit rough however I did managed
to get it going for the music server using the cs4231 for
the special sound effects and the SB emulation on the AudioTrix Pro
for the music. The FM synthesis found on the SB quite simply sucks.
Now I know why I junk my SB and PAS16 8)

	Enjoy,
	Amancio