Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2012 03:12:26 +0200
From:      Robert corwin <robert2crown@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intl Shippment

Hello Sales,

 I am interested in purchasing some of your products which i saw on your web site, I will like to know if you can ship directly to AUSTRALIA, I also want you to know my mode of payment for this order is via T/T letter of Credit. Get back to me if you can ship to that destination and also if you accept the payment type indicated. Kindly get back to me so i can forward you the products i needed....

I await your quick response.

>From the desk of Purchase manager,

Company name:CPT CONCEPT INTL.
Contact:Robert Corwin