Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:54:53 +0100
From:      Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP!!

Hi,

 The question may sound trivial but I do not know of a net pcmcia card (100
Mbit) that would work when installing FreeBSD 2.2.8 and above from either the
PAO installation disks (or possibly the standard boot disks of Freebsd).

I would highly appreciate if someone could share his/her experience and tell
me which net pcmcia card (100 Mbit) could do the job.

Many Thanks

Theo