Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 1996 12:06:29 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        strauss@dkrz.de (Heiner Strauss)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Soundblaste 16 pro PnP is not configured

Hi,

Send mail to  Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu> and ask him for
his FreeBSD's code to support PnP. It should at least do
the trick of enabling your sound card.

To GUS PnP owners: The PnP initialization is not enough to enable the
GUS PnP because the chipset after PnP activation needs further initialization
beyond what was normally done for the GUS MAX.

	Enjoy,
	Amancio