Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:57:35 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   testers needed for bridging code in -current

Hi,

i have a bunch of patches for bridging/dummynet/ipfw (bug fixes,
code cleanup, and minor performance enhancements).

I need a volunteer for testing these on -current -- preferably someone
who is already using PicoBSD floppies so testing will only take him a
few minutes. Please email me if you can help.

(I don't think anyone is using bridging alone on -current, as i think
the code does not even compile without IPFW...)

	thanks
	luigi
  Luigi RIZZO                      .
  EMAIL: luigi@iet.unipi.it        . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  HTTP://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)